Anvil Interior Claim PC_i2-Anv20[Unclaimed]

Claim Interior work
Project Administrator

Anvil Interior Claim PC_i2-Anv20[Unclaimed]

Post by worsas » Thu May 18, 2017 2:56 pm

Emperor Zero Temple. There will be some input by infragris on this, I assume.

Building 20 on this map:

Please use the T_Imp_SetGC_I - Set.

The exterior file can be gotten from this thread. Always use the latest file.

Project Administrator

Re: Anvil Interior Claim PC_i2-Anv20[Unclaimed]

Post by Infragris » Thu May 18, 2017 3:12 pm

Initiates of Emperor Zero honor Cuhlecain, the king of Falkreath, as a prefiguration of righteous rule, exemplar of the wise general and ruler, and protector spirit of soldiers. Emperor Zero is invoked in affairs that will have lasting significance, at the start of long-lasting projects, or at the laying of a building's foundations. Esoteric cults connect him to Arkay and the Nordic Underworld, where he is said to hold court over the murdered dead. A spirit of antecedents, mentors and teachers. The cult is strong in northern Colovia, but practitioners and wayshrines can be found across Cyrodiil.
The Emp Zed Cult is hero-worship sponsored by the Empire. A unique shrine statue for Cuhlecain is in the works, if not ready, then use the Talos statue. The interior can be inspired by the Kynareth Temple in Stirk: a large, open worship hall, with some side rooms for the priests and such. The shrine room should feel cold, formal, and sober, since this is a death-cult of sorts. The private quarters of the priests can be quite lavish and opulent in comparison: these guys get a lot of donations and support from the Empire.

Return to “Unclaimed”