-Banned-

Anvil Interior Claim PC_i2-Anv39[Reviewed][Kaiel]

Post by Kaiel »

East Empire Company Offices
Building 39 on this map:

Please use the T_Imp_SetGC_I - Set

Notes:
39. East Empire Company Offices
a. Akine(Redguard, f, agent): Factor and manager of the EEC's western seaboard organization. While the EEC is nominally based on exploiting the eastern provinces, they do require access to a sales market. Akine arranges for warehouses, buyers, ships, etc. for the Abecean Sea circuit. She also scouts officers of the West Navy for potential, much to the annoyance of West Navy officials who see their most promising pupils lured by the life of a merchant captain. Akine has a fine manor estate inside the company offices itself, along with probably the nicest garden of the town.
b. Julius Menta(Nibenese, m, agent): Heartlander clerk, Akine's assistant and secretary.
c. Claudius Beskav(Colovian, m, agent): Colovian clerk, assistant, and secretary.
d. Aneta Bereille(Breton, f, scribe): Scribe and courier.
e. Toraaka(Colo-Redguard, f, enforcer): Company guard.
The exterior file can be found in this thread.
Always use the latest file.

Kaiel
-Banned-

Post by Kaiel »

Claim

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Granted.

Kaiel
-Banned-

Post by Kaiel »

Clean and ready for review. Not pathgridded yet.

NOTE TO MERGER:
The fireplaces need to be moved+one more added. The new locations are reflected in the following image:

Attachments
Clean PC_i2-Anv39.ESP
(93.67 KiB) Downloaded 115 times

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

Moved to reviewing.

Vern
PT Modder

Post by Vern »

reviewing

Vern
PT Modder

Post by Vern »

Reviewed

Name:PC_i2-Anv39a
Clean: Yes
Lighting: Adequate, over-reliant on windows in some places and the lobby was under lit in-general
Northmarker: correct
Fits exterior: Yes, with users own notes as to what needs to be moved during the merge
Pathgrid: No, added.
Illegal to Sleep Here: Yes
Gridsnap: Yes

Bleeders:
PC_i2-Anv39_Book_01: bled into lectern x2
T_CyrImp_FurnM_Ds1Paper: bleeding into tapestry
furn_com_rm_chair_03: bled into the ground x 2
T_Imp_FurnM_Bookshelf_03: bled into adjacent rug adjusted rotation fix (all items placement on it) remained correct

Floaters:
T_Com_MetalPiece_01: floating over table
T_Com_MetalPiece_03: floating over table
T_Com_MetalPiece_04: floating over table

Other:
Added candles to the side tables in the lobby
added rolled paper, blank paper, inkwells, quills and a small chest to the front bench and desks in the lobby. (Business traffic)
added extra quills, ink-pots and rolled paper to the upstairs offices (they seemed a touch sparse)
Removed a few banners
Removed one of the dice sets in (what I assume) is the counting room. (Clerks shouldn't gamble too blatantly)
Added paper, quills, ink pots, weights, some extra coin and blank scrolls to the counting room.
Replaced the north window light on the west wall of the top with one with a smaller radius
Removed one of the repair hammers and one of the repair prongs in the guards room. Also added a small chest on top of the shelf
In the room adjacent to the above, rotated shelf against the wall, moved redware on top and put a box of candles where they'd been

Name: PC_i2-Anv39b
Clean:Yes
Lighting: Good
Northmarker: correct
Fits exterior: Yes, with users own notes as to what needs to be moved during the merge
Pathgrid: No, added
Illegal to Sleep Here: Yes
Gridsnap: Slightly off on the lower floor, fixed

Bleeders:
T_Cyr_Flora_Apple01: Bled into roof and was partially visble through the bathtub
T_Cyr_Flora_Apple02: Bled into the roof

Floaters:
T_Cyr_Flora_Fig02: Floating above planter
T_Cyr_Flora_Primrose01: floated above planter x3
T_Cyr_Flora_Primrose02: floated above planter x3
T_Cyr_Flora_Primrose03: floated above planter and bled slightly into the side x3
T_Cyr_Flora_Peony01: floating above planter x4
T_Imp_Furn_RugRoundXp_01: tables and chairs were floating over the edge, scaled up rugs to compensate x2
T_Imp_Furn_RugOctagonXp_03: side tables were floating over the edge, scaled down and moved infront of bath instead of being under it.

Other:
replaced one of the scales on the shelf in the downstairs office with a pair of candlesticks. Added a candle to the same room and to that end replaced a one of the candle boxes with a color variant which matched the lit candle.
added bread and cheese to one plate in the downstairs lounge and fuit to the other also added a hookah to the table for the siyat
replaced the window light in the second floor kitchen with one with a lower radius to make it less visible on the lower floor.
re-cluttered the kitchen signifcantly adding flour near the grinders, kitchen knives, strid fish, garlic, colovian redware, salt and sour wine, replaced the iron pots and pans with the new copper, added broom, shovel and hook near the fireplace.
replaced the instance of T_Imp_FurnR_Bookshelf_01 on the ground floor with T_Imp_FurnR_Bookshelf_04
added a bench by the fireplace on second floor balcony
added cutlery to the two ends spots on the table in the upstairs dining room, also made sure all the placements had spoons.
Attachments
PC_i2-Anv39 Reviewed.ESP
(102.91 KiB) Downloaded 60 times

chef
P:C Head of Exteriors

Post by chef »

merged

Return to “Completed”