Colovian Highlands Exterior: CH_05 [Design]

Claim Exterior work
chef
P:C Head of Exteriors

Colovian Highlands Exterior: CH_05 [Design]

Post by chef » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:31 am

Design claim, not currently open for claiming.
Area marked CH_05 on this map:

Hastrel Estate was once the seat of the local area, before it became the Imperial Reserve. The estate should be build on high elevation, overlooking the land to the north. The closest barrow could be for the Hastrel family. Vincherik Mine is by the fork in the road between Hal Vincherik and Hastrel Estate, it should have multiple entrances, and make it into an open mine/pit mine design. This mine has been active for a long time, so there can be extensive surface decoration -- railroads, warehouses, offices, etc. See also Caldera mine for visual and conceptual cues. Another Colovian Barrow is in the northeastern corner, could be a smaller one.

Do not build Hastrel Estate until the Cliff Fortress set is made. Placing an Imperial fort wall where you want the estate to go could be useful for shaping the terrain.

Assets needed for this claim:
viewtopic.php?f=115&t=1627#p14495
viewtopic.php?p=14497#p14497

Region references for Colovian Highlands:
http://www.project-tamriel.com/viewtopi ... 108&t=1610
http://www.project-tamriel.com/viewtopi ... 108&t=1611
viewtopic.php?p=15267#p15267 (Asset guide)

Quick editor script for cutting:
DELETE FROM exteriorCells WHERE
(gridX <-108 OR gridX >-105 OR gridY >-39 OR gridY <-41);
Attachments
PC_xCH_05.ESP
(325.53 KiB) Downloaded 27 times

Infragris
Project Administrator

Post by Infragris » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:56 am

One possibility for making Vincherik Mine more visually engaging is to make it into an open mine/pit mine design. This mine has been active for a long time, so there can be extensive surface decoration -- railroads, warehouses, offices, etc. See also Caldera mine for visual and conceptual cues.

Return to “Unclaimed”