Dragonstar - Dialogue

All topics related to NPCs, Quests and Dialogue
Yeti
Lead Dev

Dragonstar - Dialogue

Post by Yeti »

Feel free to use this thread to contribute characters and dialogue for Dragonstar. To get us started, I'll post some dialogue I've been slowly working on:

Redguard Greetings

Player is a Redguard

Welcome to Dragonstar, my Redguard brother. Tava watch over us. What brings you to our northern Tomba?

Welcome to Dragonstar, my Redguard sister. Tava watch over us. What brings you to our northern Tomba?

Greetings to you, Ra Gada. Do you seek someone in particular in Dragonstar? A specific place? Ask and I will answer.

You have come to Dragonstar, a Crown city in these northern lands. How might I help a fellow Ra Gada?

Redguard – high disposition – first greeting

You have come to Dragonstar, traveler, a Crown city in these northern lands. How might I help?

For a foreigner, you don’t look so bad. Need help finding your way around Dragonstar? Ask and I will answer.

Redguard – high disposition

Tava watch over us, friend. Has Dragonstar been treating you well?

We meet again, friend from foreign lands. Have you found your way in Dragonstar?

Redguard – low disposition – first greeting

Yes, nudriman? What do you want? You shouldn’t wander around Dragonstar, heedless of danger.

Why do you walk Dragonstar’s streets, foreigner? Do you seek someone in particular? A specific place? Speak quickly.

Redguard – low disposition

We meet again, nudriman. If you need services, go bother a nudri peddler.

Why do you still walk Dragonstar’s streets, nudriman? Speak quickly.

Dragonstar West - Normal Greetings

High disposition – first greeting

You have come to Dragonstar, traveler, a city on the border with Skyrim. How might I help?

You’re in Dragonstar, %PCClass. Dragonstar West, ruled by the Crowns of Hammerfell. Are you looking for someone in particular or a specific place?

High disposition

We meet again, %PCClass. Have you found what you need in Dragonstar?

Hello again, %PCRace. If you’re still looking for services in Dragonstar West, try the bazaar.

Low disposition – first greeting

You’re in Dragonstar West, stranger. You shouldn’t wander the streets aimlessly. The Crowns might think you’re up to something.

What are you doing in Dragonstar, %PCClass? The Crowns don’t like strangers in their city.

Low disposition

Yes, we’ve spoken before, %PCName. Why are you still wandering the streets?

What are you still doing in Dragonstar, %PCRace? The Crowns are going to start watching you.

Dragonstar East - Normal Greetings

High disposition – first greeting

You have come to Dragonstar, traveler, a city on the border with Hammerfell. How might I help?

You’re in Dragonstar, %PCClass. Dragonstar East, ruled by Jarl Jona the Ansei-Ender. Are you looking for someone in particular or a specific place?

High disposition

We meet again, %PCClass. Have you found what you need in Dragonstar?

Hello again, %PCRace. I hope Jarl’s guards haven’t been giving you trouble.

Low disposition – first greeting

You’re in Dragonstar, stranger. Be careful what you do. The Jarl’s guards are watching.

You shouldn’t wander Dragonstar’s streets, stranger. People will think you’re up to something.

Low disposition

What is it now, %PCName? Can’t you find your own way around Dragonstar East?

Yes, %PCName? What do you still want in Dragonstar?

Dragonstar West - Topics

Sogat Dur-Gada – Redguards

You talk of the eastern resistance, %PCRace. They are patriots, fighting to defend our homeland. Like the HoonDing, they guard the Yoku against the foreigners and infidels. May their swords land heavy blows!

Little secret
Be careful around the devotees of Satakal, the Serpent God. They are madmen, roaming the streets naked, rolling in the dirt. But they are also holy and pious. Pay them respect -- and pray you never see them “shed” their skin.

Unique Dialogue

Border guards

Greetings

You’ll find no passage here, %PCRace. This is the Tro-Tuktura border post. The road to Hammerfell is blocked to aimless drifters like you.

[goodbye]

Turn back, %PCRace. Your drifting ends at the gates of Tro-Tuktura. Only lawful traders, Imperial officials, and the friends and kin of the Crowns may pass.

[goodbye]

Eranthos

Greeting

Yes, %PCClass? Are you here for training or to buy spells? You wouldn’t come to the Guild of Mages without a reason.

Background

I am %Name, a Mage, spell merchant, and Guildmagister of the Dragonstar Mages Guild. I have been with the guild a long time.

Dragonstar

Not many people come to me for training. Redguards in these parts don’t like magic much. Most are too ignorant and superstitious to see its value. A pity.

Jarl Jona the Ansei-Ender

Fighters Guild

Those scum? I had them banished from my city ages ago. The fools fought against us in the battle for Dragonstar. I would’ve killed them all if they hadn’t fled the city afterwards. Cowards!

[Shadowkey Tavern Thieves Guild Leader]

Greeting

Good day, %PCRank. Pull up a stool and order a drink. If you’re after a job, I might have one or two to offer.

Yeah? Who are you? You aren’t in the guild. That much I know. Can’t a %Race enjoy a tankard of ale without being bothered? Go away. Or do you want to join the Thieves Guild?

Background

The name’s ___, %Class and %Rank in the Thieves Guild. I’m the boss in Dragonstar. No one picks a lock or mugs a merchant in this town without me letting them.

People call me ___. Why do you want to know? Are you working with the guards? Tell them to go sniff a wormmouth’s arse. I’m not talking.

Dragonstar

Well, the place has seen better days, what with all the damn guards marching around. That’s why I like to keep to the Shadowkey Tavern. Good drink and a warm fire helps you forget the Reach’s troubles.

[Mara’s House – Nord Priestess]

Greeting

Welcome, friend, to the House of Mara. May the Divine Mother bless you with compassion and virility in these harsh times. I regret needing to ask, but would you be able to aid Mara's work?

Background

I am a priestess of Mara, the mother goddess. I oversee this house of worship, giving shelter to the poor and weary.

Mara's work

My work here is sponsored by the Imperial Cult, along with other benefactors. Mara's compassion is universal - recognized in both the Nord and Imperial pantheons. But there is never enough gold for everyone in need. Would you be willing to help me collect donations from the city's citizens? You would earn the Goddess's gratitude.

[Mara’s House – Imperial pauper]

Greeting

Who are you? Another drifter looking for home? Doesn’t matter where you go. You can’t escape your troubles. Not even in Mara’s House.

Background

I was here. All those years ago. During the war. Lost my sister in the Second Battle of Dragonstar. Or was it the third battle? Doesn’t matter, I suppose.

Dragonstar

I can still see it all. At night. When the dreams come. People cut down by sword and ax in the streets. The smoldering smell of fire drifting over the city. Why can’t I forget? Why?

Mara’s House

A good place. ___ takes care of us. Makes sure we have a warm place to sleep. It won’t make me forget what I’ve seen, but it helps.

[Mara’s House – Nord Woman]

Greeting

Want to hear a war story? Then get lost. I’m no braggart. My background ain’t anything to be proud of.

Background

My name’s Hjori. I’m a warrior. Or I used to be, at least. I fought in the war. In Dragonstar. Helped Jarl Jona the Ansei-Ender capture half the city. And what did it get me? Nothing. I’m poor as dirt. Not a bit of dignity or honor left.

Dragonstar

When I think of all the blood we spilled over this dirty city -- it makes me angry.

Mara’s House

Maybe I don’t deserve to live here after all I’ve done, but it’s good to have a place to call home.

Glory hogging bitch. Long may she reign and all that nonsense. Wish they’d made me a Jarl for fighting in the war.

Rekir

Greeting

If you’re looking for the arena, you’ve found it, pal. I’m Rekir, the pit boss. You look like you can put up a fight. Want to take on Orgak gro-Ulagash? I’ll tell you the rules first.

Background

You want my name? Rekir. Thought I told ya that already. Most call me the arena pit boss, like my pa was in his day.

Dragonstar

The arena here ain’t what it used to be. These days, the Jarl’s guards treat the place like their personal training ground, the way they come stomping in all the time. And with the Fighters Guild gone, there ain’t as many willing competitors around. But we still put on fights with gladiators and beasts. Course, the rules are a bit different than when my pa was the pit boss.

Fighters Guild

You won’t find the Fighters Guild in Dragonstar, pal. The Jarl had them chased out of the city after they sided with Hammerfell in the war. If you’re looking for a fight, the arena’s the only place in town.

My pa

His name was Tekin. He’s been dead years now, but maybe you’ve heard of him? He ran the arena before me. Had me here cleaning up blood since I was little. Great place for a lad to grow up.

The rules

It used to be that you’d fight to the death and there were no rules. That was back during the war, when my pa was in charge. But now we’d run out of fighters if we had them hacking each to pieces all the time. Now we try to only kill beasts and criminals. Those fights are always popular with the fans.

take on Orgak gro-Ulagash

You interested? He’s the big Orc over there with the bad temper. He’s maimed and killed a number of my fighters, and I can’t afford to lose more. Want to try fighting him? In a death match? You’d get a hefty prize for getting rid of him for me.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Important NPC's [WIP]

Dragonstar East

Jarla Jona the Ansei-Ender, Female Nord Noble
Jarl of Dragonstar and Karthwasten, vassal of the Kingdom of the Reach. A hero from the War of Bend'r Mahk, the war never really stopped for Jona. She is (perhaps rightfully) paranoid, bitter, draconic, hotheaded and completly unpredictable. She has a huge and loyal hird of soldiers, rivalling the force of King Barda. She is hell-bent on rooting out dissent and insurgents in her lands, and she dreams of conquering the rest of Dragonstar, which she feels was robbed from her by the Imperial intervention. There are people working behind the scenes to make her King Barda's successor, instead of his two sons.

Balimor, Male Bosmer Bard
Undercover Blades Agent spying on the court of Jarla Jona.

Secucius Ceria, Male Imperial Pawnbroker
Undercover Blades Agent

Malrec, Male Breton Bookseller
Young bookworm with an unhealthy interest in occultism, daedrology and shadow magic.

Tanyin, Female Redguard Knight
Retired knight loyal to Skyrim. From Shadowkey. Constantly on the death list of Redguard insurgents.

Dalach, Male Reachman Thief
Local ruthless gangleader, rival of the TG

Friga Dragon-Singer, Female Nord Bard
Dragon Cultist. Sings lullabies to Alduin.

Dragonstar West

Prince Alak'tol, Male Redguard Noble
Smuggled out of besieged Karthwasten as an infant, the prince has grown up in exile from most of his 'rightful' lands.

Vemad, Male Redguard Knight
Knightly order relocated to Dragonstar.

Eranthos, Female Altmer Mage
MG Guildmaster

Selim, Male Redguard Rogue
Leader of the Cult of Diagna.

Ondel Varus, Male Imperial Merchant
Wealthy merchant, operating a caravan route between Dragonstar and Chorrol.

Tivara Clothgen, Female Redguard Commoner
Heir of Teresa Clothgen from Shadowkey. Gatekeeper.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Yeti
Lead Dev

Post by Yeti »

Excellent list, roerich. I just want to point out that Eranthos is supposed to be female. Based on her name, I'd say she's probably either a Bosmer or Altmer.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Good catch, I've made her an Altmer instead, since they have the longest livespans.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Yeti
Lead Dev

Post by Yeti »

Shouldn't Jona's title be Jarl instead of Jarla? Jarla isn't actually a female equivalent of the title Jarl (there is none as far as I could find) and TESV used the same title regardless of gender.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Probably. That title has been around here for longer than me.
- Taniquetil

Yeti
Lead Dev

Post by Yeti »

Along with Dragonstar, there are a number of small settlements in this section that will require some modest dialogue. They include:

1. The collection of Reachmen villages on the mesa east of Dragonstar.
2. The small Reachmen village in the canyon leading north from Dragonstar.
3. The small camp of Orc nomads north of Dragonstar.
4. Taurus Hall.

What are the most recent plans for these locations? And what tribes live in the Reachmen villages? Taliesinn? Farrun? Braign?

worsas
Project Administrator

Post by worsas »

The reachmen in the mesa west of Dragonstar were proposed to belong to the Taliesinn tribe. The Taliesinn were at some point planned to be affected by a local wereboar plague, thus I made a nearby cavern with imprisoned, infected clan members.

The reachmen in the canyon were at some point intended to be members of the Braign tribe.
Braign:
This tribe lives spread out along the eastern part of the Druadach Highlands (villages at -109, 6 and -112, 16). The Braignan are known to be unfriendly or even hostile to outsiders, even if less so than the Hunnathan. They live on hunting and maintain some cultic caverns (cavern tomb and cave of trials) around this area.
But I can't guarantee that this is still valid as of now. Hopefully roerich will chime in on this.

Yeti
Lead Dev

Post by Yeti »

Dragonstar West

Diagna

He was a great hero and power spirit of the ancient Redguards. Across most of Hammerfell his cult has faded into obscurity, but he’s still widely worshiped in the Dragontail Mountains. You can find a temple dedicated to him here in Dragonstar.

Latest rumors

Cultists at the Temple of Diagna are searching for valuable relics that were lost during the war.

Little advice

Many Redguards do not trust western magic. They say it is Tobr’a -- useless and thus evil. You’ll have to go to the Guild of Mages for magical services in Dragonstar.

Little secret

There’s a war being waged in the shadows and alleys of Dragonstar. The empire says it’s here to keep the peace, what has the Imperial Legion done to stop the Crowns and Nords from fighting? Not much, if you ask me.

Prince Alak’tol

Greetings

Tuktu ansei, nudri. You are bold to approach me in my palace, %PCClass. What do you want from the prince of Dragonstar?

Background

I am Prince Alak’tol No Shira, leader of my clan and rightful lord and Utei of the northern Tomba of Karthwasten. I am descended from the Na-Totambu, the ruling kings of Yokuda. As a Crown, I defend and honor the ancient traditions of the Redguard people.

Dragonstar

I weep for my city and its children. The foreign swords strike carelessly. Honor is foreign to them, as Skyrim’s cold winds are foreign to the Ra Gada.

Karthwasten

It is my throne-city. I was only an infant when the invaders slew my parents in battle. I was saved, smuggled out of my father’s palace to one day revenge our clan and reclaim our lands.

The barbarian warlord defiles our throne-lands. Innocent blood stains her warriors’ swords.

Sogat Dur-Gada

They are brave. And proud. But also foolhardy. They rage at the Nords, fighting for our lands and honor. But their careless blades will never land a deathblow. I cannot hope to sway or caution them.

Yeti
Lead Dev

Post by Yeti »

Dialogue for Taurus Hall

Greetings – High Disposition

Well met, citizen. Welcome to Taurus Hall Legion Fort. You’ll be safe here from the unrest in Dragonstar. Now how might I assist you?

Welcome to Taurus Hall, citizen. Do you need help finding your way around the fort? Or are you looking for someone in particular?

Greetings, citizen. What brings you to Taurus Hall Legion Fort?

Greetings – Low Disposition

Very well, citizen. This is Taurus Hall Legion Fort. What do you want here? Have you fled the unrest in Dragonstar?

What is it, citizen? This is Taurus Hall Legion Fort, a border fort close to Hammerfell. The road to Dragonstar is right outside the gates. Move along.

Yes, stranger? What do you want? This is Taurus Hall. Are you looking for someone in particular?

Greetings – High Disposition – Second

We meet again, Citizen %PCName. I don’t blame you for not wanting to leave the safety of Taurus Hall. Is there anything else you’d like to ask?

Good to see you again, %PCName. Have you found all you need at Taurus Hall? Or are you looking for something in the local area?

Greetings – Low Disposition – Second

What is it now, citizen? Taurus Hall is no place for wayward travelers. Move along.

Well, what do you want now, citizen? There isn’t much to see around Taurus Hall.

Dragonstar

The city would fall into chaos without the Legion garrison here to keep the peace. No one is lining up to express their gratitude.

Local area

The divided city of Dragonstar is just a short ways up the road. The village of Haimtír can be found on the mesa to the south. Northwatch on the northern coast and Fort Tiber in the Sundered Hills region are the nearest Legion forts.

Someone in particular

General ____ is our commander, but she spends most her time at the Imperial Legion Quarters in Dragonstar. Geriod sells weapons and armor and Friga the Traveler stocks potions. Cypriana is the priest posted at the Imperial Cult Shrine.

Taurus Hall

Our fort guards the road to Dragonstar and the Hammerfell boarder. We’re here to keep the peace in these wild lands.

Cypriana

Greeting

Blessings of the Divines, citizen. Pray to the Gods, and they will protect you in these difficult times.

Geriod

Greeting

Good day, %PClass. Fancy a look at my arsenal? I’ve got everything you need to survive the wild lands of the Reach.

Friga the Traveller

Greeting

Hello, %PCRace. What brings you to Taurus Hall? Are you interested in looking through my stock of potions? In a land as dangerous as the Reach, they might save your life.

Jodarus Belechor

Greeting

Go on, %PCClass. Take a look at my wares. No need to walk all the way to the Dragonstar Bazaar for quality goods. I've got all you need here.

Yeti
Lead Dev

Post by Yeti »

Just as a reminder, anyone is free to contribute dialogue here. In fact, please do. The Dragonstar Section needs a lot of writing to cover its characters and locations, and I can easily see this becoming a bottleneck for us.

Rakanishu
Lead Dev

Post by Rakanishu »

Is the Redguard Greetings section intended to be filtered for both DSW and DSE? It looks like all entries work for both sides except for "You have come to Dragonstar, a Crown city in these northern lands. How might I help a fellow Ra Gada?"

Luxray
Cat Herder

Post by Luxray »

I think the inference is that there will be very few, if any, Redguards in DSE.
<roerich> woah it's hot in here
<Lord Berandas> it must be Summer.
<Infragris> #hell is meant as a spam and off topic channel. Doing a great job already

Tristior
Project Administrator

Post by Tristior »

There are a couple, though. Tanyin will definitely need to avoid this.

My suggestion on Discord was to slightly change it to "You have come to Dragonstar, still a proud Crown city in these northern lands."

Rakanishu
Lead Dev

Post by Rakanishu »

Added the change to the new WIP general dialogue/greetings spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1666895047

Tanyin can be given the Sky_NoLore variable so that the above entries don't apply.

Luxray
Cat Herder

Post by Luxray »

Dragonstar Guild of Mages

[Player=MG Member] Greetings, %PCRank. Are you looking for the head of our Guild Eranthos? Or can I offer you some other magical services?

Random100 >= 66 Are you looking for magical services in Dragonstar? Our chapter of the Mages' Guild is sure to offer what you are looking for.

Random100 >= 33 Welcome to the Dragonstar Guild of Mages, %PCName. Unlike the Fighters' Guild, we survived Jona's acts of war. But enough of her bloody history. How may I help you?

Random100 >= 0 The Mages' Guild welcomes you, %PCRace. It's nice to see a new face in here. The local Redguards don't need much from us and rarely visit.

Dragonstar East Arena

Random100 >= 66 Want a hot tip for wagering? That Orc, Orgak gro-Ulagash, never loses a fight.

Random100 >= 66, Orgak dead: I heard you took down that Orc gro-Uglash. When are you next in the pit? I could stand to make some coin on a sure bet.

Random100 >= 33 Here to watch the fighting, %PCRace? Dragonstar has the only sanctioned arena in western Skyrim.

Random100 >= 0 Pleased to meet a %PCClass like yourself, %PCName. I heard Rakim the pit boss is looking for new fighters, if you want to risk your life rather than your coin.

Dragonstar East Jona Palace

[Player=Redguard] You're brave to step into the seat of the Jarl of Karthwasten, Redguard. Your kind aren't loved around here. Watch yourself.

[Disp 50, Player!=Redguard] Keep your gawping for the Jarl. She's the one who commands the real respect here in Dragonstar.

[Disp 0 Player!=Redguard] You're in the seat of the Jarl of Karthwasten, %PCRace. One step out of line and you'll feel the Jarl's justice like she killed you personally in the war. Understand?

Dragonstar Imperial Garrison HQ

[Random100 >= 66 Talked to PC = 0] Greetings, %PCRace. You don't look like a local, so I'll give you some advice. Watch yourself around the streets here. The natives are itching for any excuse to start trouble.

[Random100 >= 66 Talked to PC = 1] Hello again, %PCRace. What brings you to the border?

[Random100 >= 33 Disp 50] This is a working Legion garrison, %PCRace. Unless you have business here, I advise you to move on.

[Random100 >= 33 Disp 0] This is a working Legion garrison, %PCRace. Keep out of the way and keep out of trouble, or you'll join the list of recidivists we've taken this month.

[Random100 >= 0] Watch yourself in Dragonstar, outsider. Not all of the cityfolk consider the war over.

Dragonstar West Merchant Captains Guild

[Player=Redguard] Hail, fellow Ra Gada. Welcome to our hall, the anchor of Hammerfell's northern Tomba. Do you seek the [Merchant Captains Guild] for business? Or do you visit for another reason? Speak, and I will answer.

[Disp 50] Welcome to the [Merchant Captains Guild], my %PCRace friend. Have you come to discuss business with us? Or do you seek to visit our shrine of Zeht?

[Disp 0] The [Merchant Captains Guild] welcomes you. Our hall has held caravan-lords since the founding of Dragonstar. Speak your purpose.

Locations that could stand to have unique greetings

Dragonstar West Redguard Palace

Dragonstar West Temple of Diagna
<Infragris> #hell is meant as a spam and off topic channel. Doing a great job already

Luxray
Cat Herder

Post by Luxray »

Jarla Jona

Greetings
[Greeting] I don't know you. What do you want? Try anything funny and I'll cut your arms
off.
[Spoken to PC=1] Out with it, %PCRace. I’m not here to trade honeyed words with. Speak plainly or leave.
[Greeting, PCRedguard] Are you one of Prince Alak’tol's bloody snakes? Approaching me
directly was very bold, or very foolish. One wrong move from you and I'll cut your arms
off.
[PCRedguard, Spoken to PC]=1 Here again, Redguard? An ineffectual distraction, or a %PCClass who
doesn't know their place -- it doesn't matter. Come, then; speak plainly with me.

Background
I am Jarla Jona of Karthwasten, Ender of the last Ansei, Hero of the War of the
Bend'r-mahk and ruler of Dragonstar.

Dragonstar
A war-trophy. Each skull my hammer crushed in the war counted for a brick in the wall of this place.
That the sons of Hammerfell now spend their days plotting against me is understandable,
if unforgivable. But those Imperial whoresons who think it is their business to keep me
from retaliation -- theirs is the real treachery.

Karthwasten
It is mine. Another bloody conquest, not that the King's son would give a tin shit about that. My spies tell me all about Alarod's indulgences. Shor help us if King Barda dies before his time. Alarod taking the Elfstone Throne would be a disaster.

the Reach
An agreeable place, if you ignore the fact every cavern and foxhole hides another insurgent's den. "The Western Wave", the Redguards call themselves. The Reach is completely waterlogged. The Imperials pretend to care, of course, but turn a blind eye to it all.

Sogat Dur-Gada
Redguard idealists who pretend to return the rights of Hammerfell to the Reach. They bluster and bravado, and plot to kill me, and the rest of us. But when I'm questioning them, having their fingers cut off as they sob and regret themselves? Their fathers knew what bravery was -- I killed enough of them to know that. These Redguards now, who skulk in the shadows? *spit* Let them plot. I will kill them just the same.

King Barda
A good man. A warrior, like his father. But he has been cursed with weak sons.

Prince Alak’tol
That snake sits in his palace to the west, drinking wine and dripping honeyed venom to any fool that would listen. He denies all accusations of sedition, of course, and thinks himself a powerful man, a master of deception. I have built my life on killing powerful men. And one day, his deluded crown too will fall under my hammer.

Imperial whoresons
They stand in front of what is rightfully mine and call it justice in the name of Cyrod. If they meant to enforce peace in this city, they have failed. The Emperor’s men pat themselves on the back whilst assassins and spies use the secret ways to deliver ever more frequent murder. I have already scourged one Imperial faction from this city. Would that I had the backing to end their frustrations.

little secret
Dragonstar East

Folks whisper of secret ways to pass the Imperial garrison, both inside and outside the city. To me it sounds like a good way to get your throat cut.

On quiet days, you can almost hear screams on the wind. Is it whistling through the canyons? Or is it Jona’s warriors torturing another captured Redguard?

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Very good! A few corrections:
Spoiler
Luxray wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:00 pm Background
I am Jarla Jona of Karthwasten, Ender of the last Ansei, Hero of the War of the
Bend'r-mahk, ruler of Dragonstar and Karthwasten.

Karthwasten
It is mine. Another bloody conquest, not that the King's son would give a tin shit about that. My spies tell me all about [Maybe exclude this for "I know all about" instead of direct referencing of spiesAlarod's indulgences. Shor help us [he dead] if King Barda dies before his time. Alarod taking the Elfstone Throne would be a disaster.

the Reach
An agreeable place, if you ignore the fact every cavern and foxhole hides another insurgent's den. "The Western Wave" - The Eastern Wave, the Redguards call themselves. The Reach is completely waterlogged. The Imperials pretend to care, of course, but turn a blind eye to it all.
- Taniquetil

Fürst Thal
PT Modder

Post by Fürst Thal »

Rumours:

"I heard that when the imperials build the wall there was a cow that wouldnt move no matter what. In the end the imperials just build the wall over it."

"Mothers are telling their children that there is a ghost of a brutally killed soldier going around the city hating any sort of conflict because of what it brought him. Whenever he now sees an unruly child strolling through the city, he will catch it and pull it into the wall dividing the city never to be seen again."

"There is a story about a smuggler during the war who became so proficiant and obsessed with his job that he had to smuggle something even if there was nothing to smuggle. He began smuggling his own goods or random fruits until he became so obsessed that he kidnapped a fully armored guard and smuggled the poor guy through the complete city and through every guardpost just to let him free again after having succeded."

Rakanishu
Lead Dev

Post by Rakanishu »

Added the vast majority of the above dialogue to the DS section file except for Merchant Captains Guild, DSW Palace, and DSW Temple of Diagna.

Yeti
Lead Dev

Post by Yeti »

Has anyone been working on Dragonstar dialogue? I can contribute more topics that are needed, consulting our dialogue guidelines and dialogue board.

Yeti
Lead Dev

Post by Yeti »

I'm posting a draft of some dialogue I've been working on here for people to comment on. Feel free to point out any errors you might see, grammatical or otherwise. When I'm completely satisfied with what I've written, I'll post these to the dialogue board.
Spoiler
Dragonstar - Savant

Located below the tall mesas of the Druadach Highlands, Dragonstar used to be a major hub of provincial caravan trade. That was before the War of Bend’r-mahk, and before the truce that split control of the city between the Hold Kingdom of the Reach and the Crowns of Hammerfell. Hardly a day goes by without an act of terror in the divided city.

Dragonstar – Scout

The divided city of Dragonstar is located on the border with Hammerfell, below the tall mesas of the Druadach Highlands, at a spot where many of the region’s untamed canyons meet.

EAST

Dragonstar

You're in Dragonstar, a divided city on the border with Hammerfell. You and I are in the east part of town, where the Nords of the Reach rule. You’ve heard of the War of Bend’r-mahk, right? From thirty years ago? That war never ended here. Both sides are still fighting over this broken ruin of a town.

Little advice
Have you seen the bounties posted in the taverns and inns around town? If you’re capable with a weapon, you can make good gold tracking down wanted fugitives. Makes you wonder what good the Imperial Legion does in this lawless corner of the Reach.

Little secret
You don’t want to disappear into Jarla Jona’s dungeon. A cruel place. You’d be better off getting mangled and mauled in the Arena.

someone in particular

From her castle fortress Jarla Jona the Ansei-Ender rules over Dragonstar East. Jorm and Freydis Ice-Moon are her loyal supporters. Captain Veros is the legion commandant at Taurus Hall and Rekir is the pit boss at the Arena. The Nord priestess Helle tends to the poor at the House of Mara. You’d do well to watch out for Dalach's gang of robbers. Them and the Thieves Guild, who lurk around the local taverns.

specific place

You can't miss the Castle. Tall battlements and towers that lord over Dragonstar from the north. Near the gate you'll find the Shadowkey Tavern, with Ice-Moon Manor and the House of Mara close by. Looking for thrills? Head for the Arena, down by the old Fighters Guild on the south end of town. And if you're thinking of visiting the Great Bazaar or Mage Guild in Dragonstar West, you'll have to pass through the Census and Excise Office first.

services

Here in Dragonstar East, the Shadowkey Tavern has beds, drink, food, and other amusements. You can also find many shops on the main road. Malrec the Bookseller, Secucius Ceria the Pawnbroker, Ulfkeld the Smith, and Yael the Trader come to mind. The Orc Smith Lurohk gra-Nagazh lives at her forge by the walls. Kyra tends an outdoor herbarium for people who need ingredients. Ildgar's Alehouse is across from the Arena. You can find other services at Taurus Hall outside town. Or visit the Great Bazaar in Dragonstar West.

local area

You're in Dragonstar, in the very west of Skyrim and the Reach. Follow the road east through Ghast’s Pass to find your way to Markarth Side, the Hold capital. Or take the footpath that turns to the south, up onto the Braig Cnoss mesa, to reach Haimtir, a grubby little village. North of here the large Direnni ruin of Angturiel overlooks the sparsely wooded rocky hills of the Falkheim region.

Taurus Hall

Taurus Hall is the Imperial Legion garrison outside town. It's an old Crown fortress built on a cliff above the road. Captain Veros is the knight errant in command of the fort. Talk to him if you're interested in taking a bounty. Cypriana is the priestess at the Imperial Cult Shrine and Geriod is the smith in the armory. The traders Gurna the Traveler and Jodarus Belechor can be found in the main keep.

WEST

Dragonstar

Yes, you are in Dragonstar, a Crown city in the far north of Hammerfell. You’ve heard of the Crowns, right? They are the proud traditionalists of Redguard society. And they have not forgotten the war from many years ago. Many still yearn to retake Dragonstar East and drive all foreign invaders from the frontier. More and more they join the Soga Dur-Gada to rage against the Nords.

someone in particular

Prince Alak'tol is Dragonstar’s hereditary ruler. He reigns from the throne room of his palace, protected always by his most trusted knights. If you wish to learn about Redguard religion, talk to Selim at the Temple of Diagna. Among the merchant captains of the Ra-Habi Company, Camaron is the most artful and cunning. Eranthos is the steward of the Mages Guild.

specific place

Many important buildings are found around Dragon Fountain square. That includes the Crown Palace, the Ra-Habi Company Hall, and the Guild of Mages. And the famous Dragon Fountain Inn, of course. By the north gate you'll find the Great Bazaar, the Nukra-Tikil Tavern, and the Temple of Diagna. Many beggars and paupers live in the To-Nagri caverns down by the Crown barracks. You’d best avoid them.

services

You can barter for all your needs under the roof of the Great Bazaar. For drinks and beds, I recommend the famous Dragon Fountain Inn. The crowd at the Nukra-Tikil Tavern aren’t very friendly. Alek’s bakery is behind the bazaar and Tamisa the clothier has a shop by the fountain. A clan of Wood Elf alchemists live by the gatehouse to Dragonstar East. If you’re willing to trust a sorcerer, Harelia at the Mages Guild sells potions and ingredients. I hear she offers training too.

local area

You're in Dragonstar. Here in the Druadach Highlands there are many small out-of-the-way settlements. A ravine north of the city will take you to Mairager, a village of peaceful Reachmen. Two other villages, Bailcnoss and Merduibh, are perched on the mesa to the west. Below them the narrow canyon of the Tro-Tuktura border pass leads into Hammerfell.

Upper Dungeon – Greetings

These are the dungeons, %PCClass. Be careful where you wander down here.

Watch where you walk, %PCClass. Don't wander into the lower dungeons.

Geldwyr Manor – Greetings

Yes, foreigner? What do you want from the knightly Order of the Dragon-Tooth?

You are in the hall of the Dragon-Tooth, foreigner. Our knightly order protects the city from barbarians.

Nukra-Tikil - Greetings

Don’t look for trouble in the Nukra-Tikil, traveler.

You’re not a regular here. What do you want at the Nukra-Tikil?

What do you want? Can’t a %Race enjoy a swig of Go Nogro without being pestered?

Berwa

Background

Who, me? The name is Berwa. You can see I am the publican here at the Nukra-Tikil. My tavern is popular with Redguards, mostly, but now and then a thirsty merchant wanders in. But they usually don’t get a friendly welcome from my regulars.

Dragonstar

Life’s been hard in Dragonstar for many years now. Many people in town are bitter about how the war ended. Many want to fight that war all over again. But I want no part in that.

Tusk-Faced Ushuga

Greeting

You find Tusk-Faced Ushuga? Very clever. You can be my friend. A good friend. Just need to give coin.

Background

Ha ha. You’re funny. But don’t play tricks with Ushuga. I know you have coin. You give, yes?

Dragonstar

No good places to live. Hungry and need coin. You understand?

Unbreakable Torben

Greeting

Eh? Who’re you? I don’t like you. I don’t like no one, you hear? You go away.
-goodbye

Drazar

Greeting

Yes? Do you have business with Drazar? Or do you look for his brother, J’Rizar? Make your words.

J’Rizar

Greeting

Are you here to barter with J’Rizar? Looking for his brother, Drazar? Maybe you have goods to store in our warehouse? Talk to J’Rizar. Tell him what you want.

Tanyin

Greeting

Hmf. You don't look much like a Dur-Gada blade. Who are you? What do you want with a hoary war blade like me? Heard about my background? Want to learn about my trade? Talk or go away.

Background

I am Tanyin, a loyal Knight of the Reach. I fought under the banners of Skyrim during the war for Dragonstar. But that was many years ago.

my trade

I am not a young knight, but my arm can wield a blade as good as any. An old war hero can ill afford to grow feeble in her late age. Not with all the foes who want me dead. May I live to see those Crown fools driven from Dragonstar!

Dragonstar

Many call me a traitor. An outcast of the Yoku. A Forebear dog. Bah! I have no regrets for taking the path I did.

Arvund

Greeting

You’re in Dragonstar, traveler, on the Hammerfell border in the Druadach Highlands region. I’m Arvund the Caravaner and these are the stables. If you have a destination in the local area to reach, I’m the Nord to talk to.

Background

I’m no one special, traveler. Just the local Caravaner.

destination

My carriage can take you to Falkirstad, Karthwasten, or Markarth Side.

Dragonstar

You haven’t picked the best time to visit, I’m afraid. Might want to take the next carriage out of town, if I were you.

Ulfkeld

Greeting

Welcome to Ulfkeld’s Smithy. You look like you can swing iron with the best of them. How about you fit yourself with new gear? Hardly a day goes by in Dragonstar without a poor wretch getting murdered. You might not last long without a sturdy weapon at your side and armor on your back. That’s my advice.

Background

You’d do well to remember the name Ulfkeld. I’m the best smith you’ll find in Dragonstar.

Dragonstar

The longer you stay in town, the more people will want to dagger you in your guts. That’s the truth, friend.

Brokk

Background

My name’s Brokk and this here is the Shadowkey. You want food and drinks? One of our beds? Go on and ask. You needn’t waste your coin on Ildgar Fire-Tongue’s tainted ale.

Dragonstar

I wouldn’t risk the journey to the Dragon Fountain Inn if I were you. Plenty of murders on that side of town. Better to enjoy your time here at the Shadowkey.

Yael

Greeting

You are welcome in my shop, %PCRace. I am Yael, a humble trader with many goods for sale. Potions and food. Books, shields, and soul gems. Tang mongo dua?

Background

I am Yael, Trader. For a Redguard living in Dragonstar East, I do alright.

Dragonstar

The guards here are wary of Redguards. You need to be careful what you do or say.

Yeradon

Greeting

Might I ask what you want in my kitchen? Wait. Don’t tell me you’re here for....? No. I have too many mouths to feed already!

Background

Me? My name is Yeradon. I do the cooking for the castle. For the Jarla and all her housecarls. Really, I don’t have time to chat.

Dragonstar

I don’t leave the castle very often. It isn’t safe in town. Not even for a harmless cook.

Orgak gro-Ulagash

Greeting

What’re you gawking at?

Background

You’re talking to Orgak gro-Ulagash. Hacker of limbs and cracker of bones. That’s me.

Dragonstar

It’s a bloody place. Not for weaklings.

Vilferd

Greeting

You’re here for a drink, right? Ildgar has the best ale in town. Most of the time.

Background

I am Vilferd, a Knight. Now let me enjoy my drink.

Friga Dragon-Singer

Background

I’m a bard. My voice and tongue are as fierce as a dragon’s breath.

Dragonstar

Why’d anyone name the town that anyway? The only dragons around here are in my ballads.

GREAT BAZAAR

Ira

Greeting

Your looks are pleasing, traveler. How about I dance just for you?
Goodbye

Shokotul

Greeting

You won't find better wares in the Great Bazaar, friend. Trusty blades. Flavored spices. Fine wine. Name your price.

Rithar

Greeting

You like, yes? Nice potions? Nice round bowls? You buy?

Azkol gra-Nrok

Greeting

You look like you’re handy with a bow. I am Azkol gra-Nrok, a hunter from Nargozh Camp. My arrows and bolts are fit for any quiver.

Hides-In-Stars

Greeting

It honors me. How can I help the %PCClass? Interested in our trinkets, perhaps? Rings. Amulets. Scrolls. All enchanted. One should buy.

Semaruc

Greeting

Greetings, my friend. Please, by all means, come closer. Admire the finest artistry of the Niben. The finest Nibenese silk weaved in the jungled Heartlands. By the Moth’s wings, you will find no finer silk in a provincial town like Dragonstar.

Gralo

Greeting

By all the Saints of Cyrod, I greet you, %PCClass. If you want to purchase silk from Semaruc, go ahead and have a look. Just don’t lay hands on his merchandise without permission. You won’t like what happens if you do.

Frithil

Greeting

You like sharp blades? Mine are the finest in Dragonstar. Not a scratch on my armor either. Go on. Take a look.

Hjerolf the Standing

Greeting

With all the jabbering people do in the bazaar, you must be mighty thirsty. How about a drink?

Ugol

Greeting

Praise you, friend. Won't you buy from a poor farmer? The most fresh of Zeht’s bounty is yours.

TEMPLE OF DIAGNA

Greetings

You walk in Diagna’s holy place. May he reign forever. Now say what you want.

Den dua tukta Diagna bologra? Why did you come to this holy place, blessed by the HoonDing and all the Yoku Gods?

Greetings PCRace = Orc

You dare walk in Diagna’s holy place, loathsome Orc? You will bleed from many cuts if you don’t leave.

You defile this temple, Orc. The filth of Malooc have no place here. By the HoonDing, you will leave.

Diagna

Dogo no trai dui Diagna bologra? You stand within the Temple of Diagna, nudri. He is the greatest hero-spirit of our people, the God of the Sideways Blade. Talk to Selim to know more.

Dragonstar

The warrior monks of Diagna guard the city against the Orcs and infidels. We tend the fires of his Sacred Rage and teach the wisdom of the Crown and Sword. Revere our ways or you will feel the anger of many blades.

Orcs

They are the loathsome filth of Malooc, God of Infidel Hordes. The great Diagna led the Redguards against these pig-monster demons. They will always be our enemies.

Yoku Gods

They are the gods and spirits of the Redguard people. Ruptga, Tall Papa, God of Good Father Teaching; Morwha, God of Good Mother Loving; Onsi, God of Pull Your Knives Like This; Leki, God of Move And Sing Like This; Tuwhacca, God of Nobody Really Cares; Zeht, God of Make Food; Tava, God of Blow-Wind-Birds; Satakal, God of The Whole World; Sep, God of Silly Snakewise Ideas. And many more.

Selim

Greeting

Sen sa tengai nudri? What do you want in the Temple of Diagna? Have you come to learn the ways of Diagna, Frandar Hunding, and the HoonDing?

Background

I am Selim, %Class and Blade-priest of the cult of Diagna.

Diagna

You speak the name of Diagna m'Otanswi. Diagna of the Twenty Seven Snake Folk Slaughter. Diagna, God of the Sideways Blades of Orichalc. He is the Emperor Oshiru, the Tiger King, who led our people from the old land of Yokuda. Diagna was the crown, Frandar Hunding his sword, and together they were the HoonDing.

Frandar Hunding

Frandar do Hunding Hel Ansei No Shira was a great hero, a Sword-Singer, and Sword Saint who led the Redguard people against the Orcs and taught the way of blade mastery.

HoonDing

The HoonDing is the God of Make Way, the savior of the Redguard people. May he return to drive the foreigners from our lands!

Orcs

The boars of Malooc fought against the Redguard people until Diagna and his followers tore down the walls of their stronghold and scattered their hordes. Now they have gathered again at a new stronghold, Nova Orsinium, an insult to our honor.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Excellent stuff! Here's my notes marked in red:
Spoiler

Dragonstar - Savant

Located below the tall mesas of the Druadach Highlands, Dragonstar used to be 1 a major hub of provincial caravan trade. That was before the War of Bend’r-mahk, and before the truce that split control of the city between the Hold Kingdom of the Reach and the Crowns of Hammerfell. Hardly a day goes by without an act of terror in the divided city. 2

1 I do think Dragonstar is still a hub of provincial trade, even if that role has been challenged by the wartime. This part makes it sound like as if it's not anymore, but we have a full Bazaar, a succesful Merchant Captains faction, wealthy traders in town etc.

2 Might be my eyes being overly familiar with PGE3, but I would rephrase the last part somewhat.

Dragonstar – Scout

The divided city of Dragonstar is located on the border with Hammerfell, below the tall mesas of the Druadach Highlands, at a spot where many of the region’s untamed canyons meet.

Briag Cnoss is the name of one mesa, I forgot the name of the other. Would be nice to feature the names here in scout dialogue.

EAST

Dragonstar

You're in Dragonstar, a divided city on the border with Hammerfell. You and I are in the east part of town, where the Nords of the Reach rule. You’ve heard of the War of Bend’r-mahk, right? From thirty years ago? That war never ended here. Both sides are still fighting over this broken ruin of a town.

Would rephrase this to something in the vein of the war did end, but that doesn't mean the fighting did. The Crowns obviously holds a grudge for the Nords stealing their land, while the Nords feel cheated from further conquests and are definitely not happy with half a city.

Little advice
Have you seen the bounties posted in the taverns and inns around town? If you’re capable with a weapon, you can make good gold tracking down wanted fugitives. Makes you wonder what good the Imperial Legion does in this lawless corner of the Reach.

Little secret
You don’t want to disappear into Jarla Jona’s dungeon. A cruel place. You’d be better off getting mangled and mauled in the Arena.

someone in particular

From her castle fortress Jarla Jona the Ansei-Ender rules over Dragonstar East. Jorm and Freydis Ice-Moon 1 are her loyal supporters. Captain Veros is the legion commandant at Taurus Hall and Rekir is the pit boss at the Arena. The Nord priestess Helle tends to the poor at the House of Mara. You’d do well to watch out for Dalach's gang of robbers.2 Them and the Thieves Guild, who lurk around the local taverns.

1 I wonder if we shouldn't rename the Ice-Moon manor (and its inhabitants) to something involving the Fire-Hand clan, whom Jarla Jona and her hird belongs to.

2 I'm not sure if this gang should be of such common knowledge that everyone will mention him or the gang.

specific place

You can't miss the Castle. Tall battlements and towers that lord over Dragonstar from the north. Near the gate you'll find the Shadowkey Tavern, with Ice-Moon Manor and the House of Mara close by. Looking for thrills? Head for the Arena, down by the old Fighters Guild on the south end of town. And if you're thinking of visiting the Great Bazaar or Mage Guild in Dragonstar West, you'll have to pass through the Census and Excise Office first.

Maybe mention the closed off Fighters Guild here too.

services

Here in Dragonstar East, the Shadowkey Tavern has beds, drink, food, and other amusements. You can also find many shops on the main road. Malrec the Bookseller, Secucius Ceria the Pawnbroker, Ulfkeld the Smith, and Yael the Trader come to mind. The Orc Smith Lurohk gra-Nagazh lives at her forge by the walls. Kyra tends an outdoor herbarium for people who need ingredients. Ildgar's Alehouse is across from the Arena. You can find other services at Taurus Hall outside town. Or visit the Great Bazaar in Dragonstar West.

local area

You're in Dragonstar, in the very west of Skyrim and the Reach. Follow the road east through Ghast’s Pass to find your way to Markarth Side, the Hold capital. Or take the footpath that turns to the south, up onto the Braig Cnoss mesa, to reach Haimtir, a grubby little village. North of here the large Direnni ruin of Angturiel overlooks the sparsely wooded rocky hills of the Falkheim region.

Ghast's Pass is the pass to the west, where the border is.

Taurus Hall

Taurus Hall is the Imperial Legion garrison outside town. It's an old Crown fortress built on a cliff above the road, which was expropriated/annexed? by the Legion in the aftermath of the war. Captain Veros is the knight errant in command of the fort. Talk to him if you're interested in taking a bounty. Cypriana is the priestess at the Imperial Cult Shrine and Geriod is the smith in the armory. The traders Gurna the Traveler and Jodarus Belechor can be found in the main keep.

WEST

Dragonstar

Yes, you are in Dragonstar, a Crown city in the far north of Hammerfell. You’ve heard of the Crowns, right? They are the proud traditionalists 1 of Redguard society. And they have not forgotten the war from many years ago. Many still yearn to retake Dragonstar East and drive all foreign invaders from the frontier. More and more they join the Soga Dur-Gada to rage against the Nords.

1 Hmm, something's off about this phrasing to me, but I can't put a finger on what.

2 *Sogat Dur-Gada, but I'm also not sure if this faction should be common knowledge, known by every commoner.

someone in particular

Prince Alak'tol is Dragonstar’s hereditary ruler. He reigns from the throne room of his palace, protected always by his most trusted knights. If you wish to learn about Redguard religion, talk to Selim at the Temple of Diagna. Among the merchant captains of the Ra-Habi Company, Camaron is the most artful and cunning. Eranthos is the steward of the Mages Guild.

specific place

Many important buildings are found around Dragon Fountain square. That includes the Crown Palace, the Ra-Habi Company Hall, and the Guild of Mages. And the famous Dragon Fountain Inn, of course. By the north gate you'll find the Great Bazaar, the Nukra-Tikil Tavern, and the Temple of Diagna. Many beggars and paupers live in the To-Nagri caverns down by the Crown barracks. You’d best avoid them.

services

You can barter for all your needs under the roof of the Great Bazaar. For drinks and beds, I recommend the famous Dragon Fountain Inn. The crowd at the Nukra-Tikil Tavern aren’t very friendly. Alek’s bakery is behind the bazaar and Tamisa the clothier has a shop by the fountain. A clan of Wood Elf alchemists live by the gatehouse to Dragonstar East. If you’re willing to trust a sorcerer, Harelia at the Mages Guild sells potions and ingredients. I hear she offers training too.

local area

You're in Dragonstar. Here in the Druadach Highlands there are many small out-of-the-way settlements. A ravine north of the city will take you to Mairager, a village of peaceful Reachmen. Two other villages, Bailcnoss and Merduibh, are perched on the mesa to the west. Below them the narrow canyon of the Tro-Tuktura border pass leads into Hammerfell.

These are the dungeons, %PCClass. Be careful where you wander down here.

Watch where you walk, %PCClass. Don't wander into the lower dungeons.

You are in the hall of the Dragon-Tooth, foreigner. Our knightly order protects the city from barbarians.

Nukra-Tikil - Greetings

What do you want? Can’t a %Race enjoy a swig of Go Nogro without being pestered?

Berwa

Background

Who, me? The name is Berwa. You can see I am the publican here at the Nukra-Tikil. My tavern is popular with Redguards, mostly, but now and then a thirsty merchant wanders in. But they usually don’t get a friendly welcome from my regulars.

Dragonstar

Life’s been hard in Dragonstar for many years now. Many people in town are bitter about how the war ended. Many want to fight that war all over again. But I want no part in that.

Tusk-Faced Ushuga

Greeting

You find Tusk-Faced Ushuga? Very clever. You can be my friend. A good friend. Just need to give coin.

Background

Ha ha. You’re funny. But don’t play tricks with Ushuga. I know you have coin. You give, yes?

Dragonstar

No good places to live. Hungry and need coin. You understand?

Unbreakable Torben

Greeting

Eh? Who’re you? I don’t like you. I don’t like no one, you hear? You go away.
-goodbye

Drazar

Greeting

Yes? Do you have business with Drazar? Or do you look for his brother, J’Rizar? Make your words.

J’Rizar

Greeting

Are you here to barter with J’Rizar? Looking for his brother, Drazar? Maybe you have goods to store in our warehouse? Talk to J’Rizar. Tell him what you want.

Tanyin

Greeting

Hmf. You don't look much like a Dur-Gada blade. Who are you? What do you want with a hoary war blade like me? Heard about my background? Want to learn about my trade? Talk or go away.

Background

I am Tanyin, a loyal Knight of the Reach. I fought under the banners of Skyrim during the war for Dragonstar. But that was many years ago.

my trade

I am not a young knight, but my arm can wield a blade as good as any. An old war hero can ill afford to grow feeble in her late age. Not with all the foes who want me dead. May I live to see those Crown fools driven from Dragonstar!

Dragonstar

Many call me a traitor. An outcast of the Yoku. A Forebear dog. Bah! I have no regrets for taking the path I did.

Arvund

Greeting

You’re in Dragonstar, traveler, on the Hammerfell border in the Druadach Highlands region. I’m Arvund the Caravaner and these are the stables. If you have a destination in the local area to reach, I’m the Nord to talk to.

Background

I’m no one special, traveler. Just the local Caravaner.

destination

My carriage can take you to Falkirstad, Karthwasten, or Markarth Side.

Dragonstar

You haven’t picked the best time to visit, I’m afraid. Might want to take the next carriage out of town, if I were you.

This makes the situation sound a bit more dire than what is presented in the city itself, imo. Keep in mind that this situation has persisted for 25-30 years.

Ulfkeld

Greeting

Welcome to Ulfkeld’s Smithy. You look like you can swing iron with the best of them. How about you fit yourself with new gear? Hardly a day goes by in Dragonstar without a poor wretch getting murdered. You might not last long without a sturdy weapon at your side and armor on your back. That’s my advice.

Same as previous note, but I understand using hyperbole for selling gear. Would perhaps change day to week or month.

Background

You’d do well to remember the name Ulfkeld. I’m the best smith you’ll find in Dragonstar.

Dragonstar

The longer you stay in town, the more people will want to dagger you in your guts. That’s the truth, friend.

Brokk

Background

My name’s Brokk and this here is the Shadowkey. You want food and drinks? One of our beds? Go on and ask. You needn’t waste your coin on Ildgar Fire-Tongue’s tainted ale.

Dragonstar

I wouldn’t risk the journey to the Dragon Fountain Inn if I were you. Plenty of murders on that side of town. Better to enjoy your time here at the Shadowkey.

Yael

Greeting

You are welcome in my shop, %PCRace. I am Yael, a humble trader with many goods for sale. Potions and food. Books, shields, and soul gems. Tang mongo dua?

Background

I am Yael, Trader. For a Redguard living in Dragonstar East, I do alright.

Dragonstar

The guards here are wary of Redguards. You need to be careful what you do or say.

Yeradon

Greeting

Might I ask what you want in my kitchen? Wait. Don’t tell me you’re here for....? No. I have too many mouths to feed already!

Background

Me? My name is Yeradon. I do the cooking for the castle. For the Jarla and all her housecarls. Really, I don’t have time to chat.

Dragonstar

I don’t leave the castle very often. It isn’t safe in town. Not even for a harmless cook.

Orgak gro-Ulagash

Greeting

What’re you gawking at?

Background

You’re talking to Orgak gro-Ulagash. Hacker of limbs and cracker of bones. That’s me.

Dragonstar

Vilferd

Greeting

You’re here for a drink, right? Ildgar has the best ale in town. Most of the time.

Background

I am Vilferd, a Knight. Now let me enjoy my drink.

Friga Dragon-Singer

Background

I’m a bard. My voice and tongue are as fierce as a dragon’s breath.

Dragonstar

Why’d anyone name the town that anyway? The only dragons around here are in my ballads.

Friga is a Dragon Cultist and should have some dialogue to reflect that. I'm 70% sure Tristior wrote something for her, and if not I'm sure he has written something that she could use.

GREAT BAZAAR

Ira

Greeting

Goodbye

Shokotul

Greeting

You won't find better wares in the Great Bazaar, friend. Trusty blades. Flavored spices. Fine wine. Name your price.

Rithar

Greeting

Azkol gra-Nrok

Greeting

You look like you’re handy with a bow. I am Azkol gra-Nrok, a hunter from Nargozh Camp. My arrows and bolts are fit for any quiver.

Hides-In-Stars

Greeting

It honors me. How can I help the %PCClass? Interested in our trinkets, perhaps? Rings. Amulets. Scrolls. All enchanted. One should buy.

Semaruc

Greeting

Greetings, my friend. Please, by all means, come closer. Admire the finest artistry of the Niben. The finest Nibenese silk weaved in the jungled Heartlands. By the Moth’s wings, you will find no finer silk in a provincial town like Dragonstar.

Gralo

Greeting

By all the Saints of Cyrod, I greet you, %PCClass. If you want to purchase silk from Semaruc, go ahead and have a look. Just don’t lay hands on his merchandise without permission. You won’t like what happens if you do.

Frithil

Greeting

You like sharp blades? Mine are the finest in Dragonstar. Not a scratch on my armor either. Go on. Take a look.

Hjerolf the Standing

Greeting

With all the jabbering people do in the bazaar, you must be mighty thirsty. How about a drink?

Ugol

Greeting

Praise you, friend. Won't you buy from a poor farmer? The most fresh of Zeht’s bounty is yours.

TEMPLE OF DIAGNA

Greetings

You walk in Diagna’s holy place. May he reign forever. Now say what you want.

Den dua tukta Diagna bologra? Why did you come to this holy place, blessed by the HoonDing and all the Yoku Gods?

Greetings PCRace = Orc

You dare walk in Diagna’s holy place, loathsome Orc? You will bleed from many cuts if you don’t leave.

You defile this temple, Orc. The filth of Malooc have no place here. By the HoonDing, you will leave.

Diagna

Dogo no trai dui Diagna bologra? You stand within the Temple of Diagna, nudri. He is the greatest hero-spirit of our people, the God of the Sideways Blade. Talk to Selim to know more.

Dragonstar

The warrior monks of Diagna guard the city against the Orcs and infidels. We tend the fires of his Sacred Rage and teach the wisdom of the Crown and Sword. Revere our ways or you will feel the anger of many blades.

Orcs

They are the loathsome filth of Malooc, God of Infidel Hordes. The great Diagna led the Redguards against these pig-monster demons. They will always be our enemies.

Yoku Gods

They are the gods and spirits of the Redguard people. Ruptga, Tall Papa, God of Good Father Teaching; Morwha, God of Good Mother Loving; Onsi, God of Pull Your Knives Like This; Leki, God of Move And Sing Like This; Tuwhacca, God of Nobody Really Cares; Zeht, God of Make Food; Tava, God of Blow-Wind-Birds; Satakal, God of The Whole World; Sep, God of Silly Snakewise Ideas. And many more.

Selim

Greeting

Sen sa tengai nudri? What do you want in the Temple of Diagna? Have you come to learn the ways of Diagna, Frandar Hunding, and the HoonDing?

Background

I am Selim, %Class and Blade-priest of the cult of Diagna.

Diagna

You speak the name of Diagna m'Otanswi. Diagna of the Twenty Seven Snake Folk Slaughter. Diagna, God of the Sideways Blades of Orichalc. He is the Emperor Oshiru, the Tiger King, who led our people from the old land of Yokuda. Diagna was the crown, Frandar Hunding his sword, and together they were the HoonDing.

Frandar Hunding

Frandar do Hunding Hel Ansei No Shira was a great hero, a Sword-Singer, and Sword Saint who led the Redguard people against the Orcs and taught the way of blade mastery.

HoonDing

The HoonDing is the God of Make Way, the savior of the Redguard people. May he return to drive the foreigners from our lands!

Orcs

The boars of Malooc fought against the Redguard people until Diagna and his followers tore down the walls of their stronghold and scattered their hordes. Now they have gathered again at a new stronghold, Nova Orsinium, an insult to our honor.
- Taniquetil

Yeti
Lead Dev

Post by Yeti »

Hello everyone. I believe I have finally finished writing and editing the dialogue I would like to contribute for Dragonstar. I believe this should cover the city's generic and unique flavor dialogue, other than a few "latest rumor" topics to point the player towards miscellaneous quests. But I'll let others more intimately familiar with our quests take care of those.

I tried to keep the amount of unique dialogue topics reasonable, though with so many buildings and factions in the city with interesting backgrounds, it was a challenge to not go overboard. Please feel free to offer your thoughts, and once I've done the last bit of polishing, I can add these topics to the dialogue board.
Spoiler
Generic Topics

Dragonstar – savant
The city of Dragonstar is a major hub of provincial caravan trade in the Reach, divided by the War of Bend’r-mahk between the Crowns of Hammerfell and the Nords of Skyrim.

Dragonstar – scout
The divided city of Dragonstar is located on the border with Hammerfell, below the mesas of Coimeaden, Darvacriag, and Briag Cnoss, at a spot where many of the Druadach Highlands region’s untamed canyons meet.

DRAGONSTAR EAST

Dragonstar
You and I are in the east part of town, where the Nords of the Reach rule. The forces of Hammerfell control the western city. You might’ve heard the war here ended thirty years ago, but the conflict never really did. Both sides still want to fight over this broken ruin of a town.

Little advice
Have you seen the bounties posted in the taverns and inns around town? If you’re a capable fighter, you can make good gold tracking down wanted fugitives. Makes you wonder what good the Imperial Legion does in this lawless corner of the Reach.

You’d do well to guard your belongings while in Dragonstar. Members of the Thieves Guild like to loiter in the local taverns. And I’ve heard other gangs of robbers might have hideouts around town too. It’s best to be wary.

Little secret
Horrible things happen to anyone who gets dragged down into the dungeon under Castle Dragonstar. Far better to be mangled or mauled in the Arena than to disappear into that cruel place.

It will be a bloody day when Jarla Jona avenges her tent-husband, murdered by Crown assassins.

Local area
Outside town you can follow the road east all the way to Markarth Side. Or you can turn south after passing Taurus Hall to reach Haimtir, a grubby little village up on the Braig Cnoss mesa. North of here the large Direnni ruin of Angturiel overlooks the sparsely wooded, rocky hills of the Falkheim region. On the way you can visit the Nargozh tribe of Orcs who camp nearby.

Services
Here in Dragonstar East, the Shadowkey Tavern has beds, food, and drinks. You can also find many shops on the main road. Malrec the Bookseller, Secucius Ceria the Pawnbroker, Ulfkeld the Smith, and Yael the Trader come to mind. Oh, and the Orc smith Lurohk gra-Nagazh has a forge by the walls. Kyra tends an outdoor herbarium and Ildgar's Alehouse is across from the Arena. You can find other services at Taurus Hall outside town. Or visit the Great Bazaar in Dragonstar West.

Someone in particular
From her castle fortress Jarla Jona the Ansei-Ender rules over Dragonstar East. Her most loyal followers are the fierce Nords of the Fire-Hand clan. Captain Veros is the commander at Taurus Hall legion post and Rekir is the pit boss at the Arena. The priestess Helle tends to the poor at the House of Mara.

Specific place
You can’t miss the Castle. Tall battlements and towers that lord over Dragonstar from the north. Near the gate you’ll find the Shadowkey Tavern, with the House of Mara close by. If you’re looking for thrills, head for the Arena. It’s on the south end of town, down by the old, abandoned Fighters Guild building. And if you want to visit the Great Bazaar or Mages Guild in Dragonstar West, you’ll have to pass through the Census and Excise office first.

Taurus Hall
Taurus Hall is the Imperial Legion garrison outside town. It’s an old Crown fortress the Legion took possession of after the war, built on a cliff above the road. Captain Veros is in command of the fort. Talk to him if you’re interested in taking a bounty. Cypriana is the priestess at the Imperial Cult Shrine and Geriod is the smith in the armory. The traders Gurna the Traveler and Jodarus Belechor can be found in the main keep.

Interior Greetings

These are the dungeons, %PCClass. What’re you doing down here?

You’d better not wander into the lower dungeons. They don’t like trespassers down there.

Ice-Moon Manor – Greetings
[Change to Fire-Hand Manor?]

Greetings
Yes? You’re in Ice-Moon Manor. Home of the Ice-Moon clan, brave warriors of Dragonstar. Now what do you want?

Who are you? You think you’re worthy to walk the halls of Ice-Moon Manor? Speak.

DRAGONSTAR WEST

Dragonstar
Yes, you are in Dragonstar, a Crown city in the far north of Hammerfell. You’ve heard of the Crowns, right? They are the proud, traditional nobles of Redguard society. And they have not forgotten the war from many years ago. Many yearn to take up arms again and rage against the Nords, retake Dragonstar East, and drive all foreign invaders from the frontier.

Little secret
Many claim it was the warrior-traders of the Ra-Habi Company who founded Dragonstar ages ago. Then again, these might just be legends, fashioned and traded over the years. Who can say?

Local area
Here in the Druadach Highlands there are many out-of-the-way camps and villages. A ravine north of Dragonstar will take you to Mairager, a village of peace-loving Reachmen. Two other villages, Bailcnoss and Merduibh, are perched on the Darvacriag mesa to the west. Below them a narrow canyon leads into Hammerfell.

Mages Guild – Redguard
You seek the Kogo-hi, the Guild of Mages? I would not be so hasty to trust those sorcerers or their tricks. Wizards like them conjure demons and steal souls.

Services
You can barter for all your needs under the roof of the Great Bazaar. For drinks and beds, I recommend the famous Dragon Fountain Inn — the crowd at the Nukra-Tikil Tavern aren’t very friendly. Alek’s bakery is behind the bazaar and Tamisa the clothier has a shop by the fountain. A clan of Wood Elf alchemists live by the gate to Dragonstar East. Harelia at the Mages Guild sells potions and ingredients. I hear she offers training too, if you’re willing to learn.

Someone in particular
Prince Alak’tol is Dragonstar’s hereditary Crown ruler. He can be found in the palace’s throne room, protected by his most trusted knights. If you are brave and wish to learn about Redguard religion, talk to the blade-priest Selim at the Temple of Diagna. Among the warrior-traders of the Ra-Habi Company, Camaron is the most artful and cunning. Eranthos is the steward of the Mages Guild.

Specific place
Many important buildings are found around Dragon Fountain square. That includes the Crown Palace, the Ra-Habi Company Hall, and the Guild of Mages. And the Dragon Fountain Inn, of course. By the north gate you’ll find the Great Bazaar, the Nukra-Tikil Tavern, and the Temple of Diagna. You’d best avoid the To-Nagri caverns down by the barracks — only beggars and thieves gather there.

Interior Greetings

You are in the hall of the Dragon-Tooth, foreigner. Our order protects this city. What do you want from us?

Nukra-Tikil – Greetings

Pah! What do you want? Can’t a %Race enjoy a swig of Go Nogro without being pestered?

Balgor, Rilgor and Velgor: Alchemists – Greetings
Allow me to greet you on behalf of my clan, %PCRace. I am %Name, an alchemist like my cousins. You might think it an odd trade for Bosmer, but we follow the Green Pact the best we can. Now what brings you to our little shop?

TEMPLE OF DIAGNA

Greetings
You walk in Diagna’s holy place. May he reign forever! Now what brings you to Dragonstar?

Greetings PCRace = Orc

Diagna
Dogo no trai dui Diagna bologra? You stand within the Temple of Diagna, nudri. He is the greatest hero-spirit of our people. Talk to Selim to learn more.

Dragonstar

HoonDing
It would be unwise to talk of this with you, a wanderer in strange garb. Maybe our priest, Selim, will tell you more.

Orcs
They are the loathsome filth of Malooc, God of Infidel Hordes. The great Diagna led the Redguards against these pig demons. They will always be our enemies.

Yoku Gods
They are the gods and spirits of the Redguard people. Ruptga, Tall Papa, God of Good Father Teaching; Morwha, God of Good Mother Loving; Onsi, God of Pull Your Knives Like This; Leki, God of Move And Sing Like This; Tuwhacca, God of Nobody Really Cares; Zeht, God of Make Food; Tava, God of Blow-Wind-Birds; Satakal, God of The Whole World; Sep, God of Silly Snakewise Ideas. And many more

Unique dialogue

DRAGONSTAR EAST

Arvund

Greeting

Balimar

Greeting
A word or a song, friend?

Background
My name? Balimor. That’s me. Minstrel and merrymaker, at your service.

Dragonstar
There aren’t many dragons, but you can see plenty of stars at night.

My trade
I sing; I dance; I jest. That’s about all.

A song
Hmm. Let me think…How about…
A war of shadows, a war of swords
In Dragonstar dark secrets are forged
Keys of shadow and teeth like stars
Swords in the sun, blades in the dark
…and that’s all I got for now, friend.

Brokk

Background

Dragonstar
I wouldn’t bother with the journey to the Dragon Fountain Inn, if I were you. Better to enjoy your time here at the Shadowkey.

Friga Dragon-Singer

Background
I am a bard of the Dragon Cult. My voice can be as fierce as a dragon’s breath, or gentle enough to calm Alduin’s dreams.

Dragonstar
The only dragons around here are in my ballads.

Hrod

Greeting
You aren’t aiming to bother Lady Tanyin, are ya? Go scurry off, ya prattler.
goodbye

Lurohk gra-Nagazh

Greeting
You’ve found my forge, now what can I do for you? People in these parts might not like Orcs much, but only a fool could find fault with my work.

Malrec

Greeting
What…? Who are you? Oh…of course. You must wish to purchase a book. I assume. Yes. Yes. Of course. How thoughtless of me. But then, the mind does tend to lose its way as it ponders over unfathomable writings…and the shadowy history of Dragonstar. Yes, indeed. Now…who were you again?

Background
Why, I am Malrec, the bookseller. I trade in books of all kinds. But I am particularly interested in rare tomes of a…how should I say…esoteric nature. My rarest books…I keep locked up, of course. Far safer that way.

Dragonstar
A fascinating place. Yes, truly. The local history…very peculiar…very mysterious. If only I had been here to witness the Shadow of Conflict…the Umbra' Keth…all those years ago. Terrible times…of course. But extraordinary.

My trade
Why…I am a bookseller. I collect books. And…well…I suppose I sell them too. I have a fascination with cryptic texts. My interests are a tad…obscure, perhaps. Nothing is more pleasing than uncovering a piece of obscure wisdom in an old dusty tome.

Medelyn

Greeting
Ah. Greetings. Medelyn, the bookseller at your service. I am confident you will find something suitable to read among my volumes. Or you could always try Malrec’s bookshop, if you’d like. He’s a rather…odd fellow…but I cannot deny his talent for procuring rare books.

Orgak gro-Ulagash

Background

Dragonstar

Secucius Ceria

Greeting
Hmm. Are you here to…do business? To pawn an old trinket or valuable…or purchase goods? Go on…I’m waiting.

Tanyin

Greeting
Hmf. You don't look much like a Dur-Gada blade. Who are you? What do you want with a hoary war blade like me? Heard about my background? Want to learn about my trade? Talk quick or go away.

Background

My trade
I am not a young knight, but my arm can wield a blade as good as any. An old war hero can ill afford to grow feeble in her late age. Not with all the enemies who want me dead. May I live to see those Crown fools driven from Dragonstar!

Dragonstar

Jarla Jona Ansei-Ender
She’s an old warhorse, just like me.

Tusk-Faced Ushuga

Greeting
You find Tusk-Faced Ushuga? Very clever. You can be a friend. A good friend. And you have many, many nice coins for your good friend Ushuga. Yes, Ushuga knows.

Background
Ha ha. You’re funny. But don’t play tricks with Ushuga. You have coins. You give, yes?

Many nice coins
You have coins for your friend Ushuga?

Choice 1 – [Give 5 gold]
Yes, yes. Nice coins. Pretty coins. Ushuga thanks you.
[If player does not have 5 gold]
You give…but…you do not have? Why do you play nasty tricks?
Choice 2 – [Give nothing]
What? You won’t give? You are bad friend. Very bad. Go away.
-goodbye

Dragonstar
No good places to live. Hungry and need coins. You understand?

Unbreakable Torben

Greeting
Eh? Who’re you? I don’t like you. I don’t like no one. You hear? Go away.
-goodbye

Vilferd

Greeting
You’re here for a drink, right? Ildgar has the best ale in town. Well, most of the time.

Yael

Greeting

Yeradon

Greeting
Might I ask what you want in my kitchen? Wait. Don’t tell me you’re here to fill your gut, are you? No, no, no. I have too many mouths to feed already!

Background
Me? My name is Yeradon. I do the cooking for the castle. For the Jarla and all her huscarls. Really, I don’t have time to chat.

Dragonstar

DRAGONSTAR WEST

Alek

Background
I am a humble baker and tradesman. Nothing more. If you want to buy bread or other foodstuff, I’m willing to barter.

Dragonstar
Times are hard in the city, but I get by alright. Especially when the palace needs provisions for a feast. Most of my flour comes from the windmill outside town.

Berwa

Background
Who, me? My name is Berwa. You can see I am the publican here at the Nukra-Tikil. My tavern is popular with Redguards, mostly, but now and then a thirsty merchant wanders in.

Dragonstar

Drazar

Greeting

J’Rizar

Greeting

Kathloc

Greeting
You like tricks? Baavus does tricks. He hops; he jumps; he dances.

Background
You warble like a bird.

Dragonstar
Baavus has his nest here. Kathloc too. You like?

Lek’Ana

Greeting
I listen, foreigner, but for how long? A woman with my trade has no time for idle talk.

Background
I am Lek’Ana, a merchant from the noble Tomba of Elinhir. The most renowned members of my clan sit on the Narrow Council itself.

Dragonstar
Much trade passes through the city. One day my caravans will travel all over the Reach from here. Perhaps one day soon.

My trade
I am a highborn merchant of Dragonstar. Have you wondered who owns all those booths in the Great Bazaar? You are looking at her.

Ondel Varus

Greeting
Hm. I’m sorry, but…who are you? Have I met you before? I assume not. But then again…perhaps I simply can’t be bothered to remember?

Background
My troubles are endless…but no concern of yours.

Dragonstar
I cannot trouble myself with the city’s affairs. The bandits plaguing the countryside are a far more pressing concern. Bah.

Selim

Greeting

Background
I am Selim, %Class and blade-priest of Diagna.

Diagna
You speak the name of Diagna m'Otanswi. Diagna of the Twenty Seven Snake Folk Slaughter. Diagna, God of the Sideways Blades of Orichalc. He is the Emperor Oshiru, the Tiger King, who led our people from the old land of Yokuda. Diagna was the Crown, Frandar Hunding his Sword, and together they were the HoonDing.

Frandar Hunding

HoonDing

Orcs
The boars of Malooc fought against the Redguard people until Diagna tore down the walls of their stronghold and scattered their hordes. Now they have gathered again at a new stronghold, Nova Orsinium, an insult to our honor.

Tivara Clothgen

Greeting
You’re at the west gate of Dragonstar, traveler. I’m the gatekeeper, Tivara. And you are? A wayward traveler, a peddler, or a cutthroat? Ah, I suppose it doesn’t matter. You’re free to go through the gate. Just don’t bring any trouble back into town, alright?

Background
Before me, back during the war, my mother was the gatekeeper.

Dragonstar.
Our town is on the border. Go west and you’ll find yourself in the Dragonfields, on your way to the Upper Craglorn regions of Hammerfell, with the Dragontail Mountains looming over you. But only if the guards let you through the pass.

Vemand

Greeting
What do you ask of the knights of the Dragon-Tooth, my willful friend? Have you come to hear about our background? Or do you want to learn about my trade?

Background
The knights of the Dragon-Tooth are the guardian protectors of Dragonstar. One day our warrior wave will wash away the barbarian invaders, with swords far sharper than a wyrm’s teeth.

Dragonstar
It is a fortress of the Crowns in these lands. And what would the Reach be without the Crowns? Nothing but a breeding ground for Orcs and Witchmen.

My trade
I wield the many swords of the Dragon-Tooth, so that one day our banner will stand over a united Dragonstar. I fear many swordsmen will reach the Far Shores before that day.

GREAT BAZAAR

Ira

Greeting
Goodbye

Shokotul

Greeting

Rithar

Greeting

Azkol gra-Nrok

Greeting

Hides-In-Stars

Greeting

Semaruc

Greeting
Greetings, my friend. Please, come closer. Admire the finest artistry of the Niben. The finest Nibenese silk weaved in the jungled Heartlands. By the Moth’s wings, you will find no finer silk in a provincial town like Dragonstar.

Gralo

Greeting
By all the Saints of Cyrod, I greet you, %PCClass. If you want to purchase silk from Semaruc, go ahead. Just don’t lay hands on his merchandise without permission. You and I won’t like what happens if you do.

Frithil

Greeting
You like sharp blades? Mine are the finest in Dragonstar. Not a scratch on my armor either. Go on. Look.

Hjerolf the Standing

Greeting

Ugol

Greeting
Praise you, friend. Won't you buy from a poor farmer? The freshest of Zeht’s bounty is yours.

Rakanishu
Lead Dev

Post by Rakanishu »

You really have a knack for dialogue, Yeti! Looks great to me. I just have a couple of minor observations.
Someone in particular
From her castle fortress Jarla Jona the Ansei-Ender rules over Dragonstar East. Her most loyal followers are the fierce Nords of the Fire-Hand clan. Captain Veros is the commander at Taurus Hall legion post and Rekir is the pit boss at the Arena. The priestess Helle tends to the poor at the House of Mara.

Som part of "legion post" should probably be capitalized, or just changed to "Taurus Hall, the local Legion post, and Rekir..."
Arvund

Greeting

Arvund already has unique travel-related Greeting 7s, but I think yours is a good replacement. Do note that there are two for TalkedToPC = 0 and TalkedToPC = 1 (vanilla style).
- Malrec will be getting one of the KW01 Direnni tomes to buy/steal; your dialogue for him works perfectly.
- Glad to see unique trader greetings!
- I'm not in love with my DS city-wide Greeting 9s, so please feel free to edit/replace any that you think need to be improved.

Rakanishu
Lead Dev

Post by Rakanishu »

I've started to merge Yeti's dialogue into the DS sectionfile

Return to “SHotN Characters & Questing”