Ask your questions here

General project talk
berry
PT Modder

Post by berry »

Anonytroll's been working on it (you can read about it here or here), as far as I can tell the maps Ted posted are the most recent ones. There is also this OpenMW video by SGM.
uno Dos Dres wrote:I want to write a small feedback to you guys, from both projects (...)
Thank you for your kind words! I extremely appreciate that. :)

Ted
Forumite

Post by Ted »

I also had this
[hsimg=]http://i.imgur.com/oss7foE.png[/hsimg]

But this is very outdated I think. But it will be amazing if SHotN and PC had interactive map like TR.

Besides, maps that I posted before is outdated now too: skyrim map is old in this picture.

Outlander
PT Modder

Post by Outlander »

nice thank you guys!

also i cant wait to grab your next update ;)

nomthewise
Forumite

Post by nomthewise »

Hello,

I'm wondering what sort of help you need? I don't know how to mod, but I plan on teaching myself in two weeks or so, once my summer class finishes. Or maybe during my free time before that. Anyways, back on topic, what do you need help on? Exteriors? Interiors? Quests? Writing? Planning? Morrowind is a game I love, and I wanted to do work on either SHOTN, P:C, or TR. Even if I can't do much else I could help manage the forums or something. Anyway, is there a reason why there is no introduction forum? I was just thinking that it'd be hard to recruit new people if they don't know where to report to. I should stop procrastinating and do my damn test now.

Luxray
Cat Herder

Post by Luxray »

Welcome!

Modding is easy peasy to learn. If you're interested in contributing, I recommend reading through our back catalog of discussions and planning on these forums, and seeing if our project interests you; and if so, what areas of work might interest you. Interiors especially and exteriors are the easiest things to start with and there is always stuff to do there. Feel free to ask questions once you've had a look round and we'll see what we can do about getting you on course to Modding Proficiency. :)
<roerich> woah it's hot in here
<Lord Berandas> it must be Summer.
<Infragris> #hell is meant as a spam and off topic channel. Doing a great job already

berry
PT Modder

Post by berry »

Welcome, nomthewise! :)
nomthewise wrote:Anyways, back on topic, what do you need help on? Exteriors? Interiors? Quests? Writing? Planning?
Well... yes. :D All of these, I'm afraid. We are making progress, but there's always lots to do in PT for everyone, and every input is appreciated. Let us know if you need any leads on how to get started.
nomthewise wrote:Anyway, is there a reason why there is no introduction forum? I was just thinking that it'd be hard to recruit new people if they don't know where to report to. I should stop procrastinating and do my damn test now.
That's not really obvious, but the showcase forum kind of plays this role, as far as I know. Even if you don't have anything for a showcase yet, you are still welcome to make a "hello" topic there, if I'm not mistaken.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Welcome indeed, wisest of nom's! Always delightful to see new people here.

As the other wrote, feel free to have a look around and get a picture of our progress and working methods.

Interiors are a great introduction to modding in general, so I would start there. We're in need of modders in every department, but interior modders are especially welcome, even if we're a bit short on current available interior claims. There's tons of great guides to be found.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Undertaker
Forumite

Post by Undertaker »

Does Falkirstad=Snowhawk?

It would be weird to leave out this city after it was mentioned in Oblivion's Dark Brotherhood radiant quest.
A small settlement just outside the city of Snowhawk, in the Nord homeland of Skyrim.
I would say that Snowhawkmoth Legion Fort would also be logical addition to that part of Skyrim.

roerich
Cruel Warlord

Post by roerich »

Yes. Falkirstad is Snowhawk. The nearest legion forts are Northwatch and Taurus Hall.
"I don't know if you are kidding but I 100% support a Big Mouth Billy Bass in PC"
- Taniquetil

Return to “SHotN General Discussion”