- Tamriel Data translation: https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/forum/t ... ation-beta
- Project Cyrodiil translation: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=1848
This is Apoapse from the TR team. I've noticed that an important missing component of both TR and PT has been localizations -- using standard methods, translating these mods would be a tremendous task. To fill this gap, I've been working on a script to translate TR/PT into other languages semi-automatically.
At this point, I've been able to translate HotN, P:C, and Tamriel Data into German, although they are currently mostly machine-translated. I will be fixing these translations over time, and I will also be translating TR. Later, I will translate all four plugins into French as well.
However, I need help and feedback to make this project work! Here's how to help:
- If you speak German, please playtest this plugin, ideally using the German version of Morrowind.
- Please PM me with any errors or inconsistencies that you find, as well as general feedback.
- If you speak a different language, please PM me as well! I might be able to work with you to translate TR/PT into the languages you want.
- A handful of names of items/cells are not translated at all. This is an API issue, and I am fixing it right now.
- Some houses show up as "Joe es Haus", instead of "Joes Haus".
- Some dialogue responses are too long, and so they are cut off.